It must be very difficult for event organisers; there’s a million things to do to create a perfect, seamless event and I imagine that badging isn’t always high on the list of priorities. That is quite understandable, however it is at the top of our list thankfully! If you have been ‘umming & ahhing’ about whether you should outsource your badges, or print them yourself, see our guide below of the advantages of each option.
- You don’t need to worry about your badging – leave that to us.
- All you need to do is send in your data and artwork and let us do the rest.
- Badges can be returned to you in badges trays, sorted into your choice of order, ready for quick and easy distribution.
- We can come onsite with you if required for late registrations and re-issues, or if you prefer, print all badges on demand as delegates arrive.
- No need for expenditure on hardware or software. No equipment to maintain.
- You’ll receive a great service – we have over 30 years of badging experience.
- We can work to short lead times when necessary.
An alternative to outsourcing you badging is to purchase the IDentilam badging software and manage your own badging requirements in house. There are many pro’s to this as well including;
- Full control over your own badging requirements.
- Badges can be designed and printed in minutes – no need to send anything off, or wait for badges to be returned.
- Additional badge designs can be created last minute should there be a new category of attendee.
- Greater return on investment as if you host multiple events a year it’s cheaper to purchase then outsource each event.
- Badging can be fully managed by your own team, no need to rely on outside staff.
If you’re still not sure which option is best for you, have a look at our website. Still have questions? Give us a call, our number is 01293 851711, alternatively you can email email@example.com or message us on socials.