What does organising an event mean to you? Juggling clients, locating venues, sourcing sponsors and caterers etc. the list really is endless. It’s a job that offers a lot of satisfaction but with an endless list of to-dos often badges are at the bottom.
This has recently has started to change, particularly with the introduction of new event technology for delegate badging, however this may not be a process you wish to manage in house.
So to fulfill this need, we offer a wide range of services allowing you to leave your badge production with one of our project coordinators. With IDentilam managing your project you know you are in safe hands. We have over 25 years’ experience behind us and the knowledge to provide you with a high quality delegate badge production service at your event.
- We will arrive at your venue to set up our equipment, register your delegates and greet them in a friendly and professional manner.
- All your delegate and registration information will have already been imported onto our system prior to the event and from this we can check in your delegates.
- Any last minute badges, replacements or amendments are instantly printed to avoid any delays.
- Your delegate badges are printed in under a minute – much quicker than trying to find a name from a list or a pile of badges on the table!
- Post event reporting is available to provide an accurate report of your delegates’ attendance.
With well-known clients in the Sports, Finance and Government sectors making use of our badging services and software systems, our security credentials are well established and tried & tested.
“You took what would have been a virtually unmanageable task for our team and made it look easy. I must say it took an enormous weight off of my mind. You provided an excellent and professional service, and were fantastically helpful and accommodating. Many commented on the day on the high quality of the passes.” Organiser of National Ceremony (Remembrance Sunday), London.
If you would like to discuss your delegate badge requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help!