- These conditions shall govern and form part of every contract for the sale of Goods by IDentilam plc (the Vendor) and shall prevail over any express or implied conditions of the Purchaser. Any variation, cancellation or waiver of these conditions must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the Vendor.
- All orders under £100.00 net value will be subject to an order processing charge of £30.00. All prices are ex works Horsham and carriage will be charged extra and VAT added at the prevailing rate.
- Payment of the Goods shall be made to the Vendor by the Purchaser in sterling in Horsham in full, free of all charges and deductions within 30 days following despatch of the goods or in accordance with any other agreed terms. Any sums unpaid on the due date shall bear interest at 2.5% (compound per calendar month accruing from day to day).
- A 2% handling fee will be added to any credit card payment over £1,000.
- Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be made to the designated warehouse or premises of the Purchaser. The Vendor shall have no liability whatsoever for any delay in delivery or performance nor for failure to deliver or perform caused by any circumstances of whatever nature, including failure to deliver or late delivery by a third party carrier. Note: where receipt of goods is time critical, the Purchaser may wish to use their own carrier. Any discrepancy relating to pricing, quantities advised or delivered, damage to goods, non-conformance or quality must be notified to the Vendor in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Any goods returned to the Vendor will only be accepted after a “Returns Number” has been allocated by the Vendor. The return of goods, other than for non-conformance or quality reasons, shall be at the total discretion of the Vendor. Such returns are subject to a 20% handling charge and must be agreed with the Vendor within 7 days of delivery.
- All risks in the Product shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery. Title to the Product shall not pass to the Purchaser until payment is received in full. Insofar as the Products may be delivered to the Purchaser before such payment is received the Purchaser shall hold the Products in the capacity of fiduciary for and on behalf of the Vendor until such payment is received and in such capacity and until such time shall remain liable to account to the Vendor for the Products or, if the same product shall be sold by the Purchaser, for the proceeds of the sale thereof. So long as any payment for the Products remains outstanding and in the event that the Purchaser commits an act of bankruptcy, enters into liquidation, has a Winding-Up Order against it or a Receiver appointed of assets, income or any part thereof, the Purchasers power of sale shall automatically terminate and the Vendor shall be entitled in addition to any other remedies conferred by law, to enter any premises occupied by the Purchaser and retake possession of the Products.
- All equipment is guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase against faulty workmanship and parts. See separate warranty documents for software, printers and other hardware.
- Technical specifications, characteristics and details of products have been compiled by the Vendor in good faith but the Purchaser/User must determine independently the suitability of the Products for his own application.
The Vendor reserves the right to alter Product specifications at any time and without prior notice.
- Any liability whether contractual, tortious or otherwise in respect of the Goods (save for title in the Goods) or for any loss or damage (save death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Vendor) which may occur after delivery thereof and also all other conditions and warranties whatsoever concerning the Goods, whether express or implied by statute or at Common Law are hereby excluded.
- All contracts entered into by the Vendor on these conditions shall be governed in all respects by English Law.
- The Vendor shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss which may be suffered by the other in connection with the performance of the Product or Services, including but not limited to the loss of use, loss of profits, loss of production, loss of revenue or business interruption.
Terms & Conditions 14/10/09