The Doppie 100 is our entry level event badge and ID card printer, when used in conjunction with ComPic, credit card style plastic badges can be produced. If you’re looking for a simple-to-use solution for lower volume printing with an easy hand-fed card loading system then this printer is the answer.
Printing is available in colour and monochrome.
Due to its size and portability, the Doppie 100 is ideal for anybody looking to print badges on-site at an event or ID cards where desktop space is limited. This printer is also ideal for membership or club pass production.
Key features include:
- Entry level printer
- Easy to use
- Hand-fed card mechanism
- Drop-in dye film
- Perfect for lower volume printing
- Portability means it's perfect for working on-site or at events
- Fully compatible with ComPic, our badging system
- 2 year warranty
- Single-side printing
- Print technology: 300 dpi dye sublimination
- Print speed Colour: 35 seconds per card.
- Monochrome: 7 seconds.
- Card thickness: 0.51mm to 1.02mm (20 mil to 40 mil)
- Card capacity: Hand-fed – 1 card at a time
- Printer interface: USB rev.1.1/USB 2.0
- Drivers/software: ComPic
- Dimensions: 215mm W x 233mm H x 270mm D (8.4” W x 9.1” H x 10.6” D)
- Operating environment: Sheltered office environment 10°C – 30°C (50°F – 85°F)
- Standard IDentiKote built in (4 standard designs available)
- Custom IDentiKote available with custom kit
- Gold seal IDentiPatch card stock available
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Smart card encoding