With Badge & Track, each delegate is assigned a unique identifier (IUD) which is encoded onto his or her badge in the form of a barcode or RFID tag.
With the Scan & Deliver email function Badge & Track can also be used to print badges on arrival at your event. An email including a barcode which has been generated from the software can be sent out in advance. The delegate can then bring this onsite, either as a print out or on a phone/tablet, present it to a reader on the registration desk and the badge is automatically printed.View the Badge & Track mobile app video
- Available as an option with Conference Card Creator, ComPic. ComPicWeb or as part of a managed badging service.
- Can use RFID or barcode technology
- Track delegates at your event
- Report on attendees and no shows
- There is an email barcode option to enable you to scan and print your badge on arrival.
- Allow or deny access to your events.
Download our Badge&Track for full details.