ComPicWeb is our web-based solution for managing your ID card or event badging process from any web-enabled device via a browser. It works in conjunction with our ComPic software and is available either to buy, or as part of our bureau badging service.
ComPicWeb is an ideal solution for companies with multiple locations, allowing local controllers to manage their specific ID requirements.
- Via encrypted passwords; various levels of access
- System security provided by Firewalls, SSL (secure socket layer) & STP (Secure File Transfer Protocol)
- Authorised access via any web enabled device using a browser
- Data can be entered manually or imported
- Photographs are uploaded and cropped
- Data will trigger embellishments to the badge
- The database, dependent upon access rights, can be viewed from any location using a web browser
- All data and records are fully concurrent and up-to-date
- 24/7 access to the database
- Reports accessed via web browser, according to access rights.
- Report formatting my administrator
- Data always concurrent and up-to-date for reports
- Management of all access rights for accredited users
- Monitoring of applications, approvals & rejections
- Automatic email notification to applicant at all stages of process
- Direct link to ComPicWeb
- Control & management of access rights to events
- Ranking of applicants
- Allocation of seats
- Creation of wait lists
Hosting of ComPicWeb:
ComPicWeb can be hosted by IDentilam on its 24/7 maintained server or alternatively, clients can use their own server. There are two ways in which ComPicWeb can be hosted:
ComPicWeb in house:
You can choose to install ComPicWeb on your nominated in-house or hosted server in conjunction with ComPic and one of our Doppie badge printers. When hosting ComPicWeb yourself, you can create online application forms, design cards, set up database fields, create user authorisations and more.
Your database records and photo images can be accessed securely online, at any time from any location via the web. There is also an online reporting module and secure approval process to manage and monitor online applications and submit the badges for printing.
IDentilam Bureau service:
IDentilam can install and host your database on our secure servers and set up all aspects of ComPicWeb to meet your requirements. All of your database records and photo images can be accessed securely online at any time from any location via the web.
IDentilam Bureau team will print your ID cards or event badges using our Doppie and laser printers and distribute them to you or directly to the applicant, depending on your preference.