ComPic software is IDentilam’s proprietary software for design and management of company ID cards and event badges. This software is available as a standalone product and also designed to run on your internal server. Offering front to end management at your fingertips.
- Design and produce PVC cards and/or paper badges.
- Facility to capture and print photographs.
- Design badge styles and import logos.
- CSV import function to enable fast transfer of data.
- Single card or batch printing.
- Reporting available for badges printed.
- Print both paper and plastic ID Cards and Event badges using the IDentilam’s range of Doppie printers.
- Use Badge & Track for recording event attendance and/or authentication of company ID card holders including post event reporting.
- Company ID Card Check for image retrieval.
- ComPicWeb a browser front end for data access and custom workflow.
As an alternative to producing your company ID cards in-house, you may prefer us to provide a professional badging service to handle all or some of aspects of card issuing, which we are fully equipped to do. Here you can find a number of ways to contact us or give the team a call today on 01293 851711.
Database setup includes 20 user-configurable options including custom fields. You can input data and images manually, import from a spreadsheet or seamlessly by using our ComPicWeb browser front option.
ComPic’s design function makes it easy for you to design and create a professional event badge or company ID card. Choose from a range of ID card/badge sizes, design your own layout, add logos, backgrounds and colour coding, auto-generate graphics from database.
Photos can be added to your company ID cards or event badges by grabbing live images via a digital camera or webcam which can be cropped, resized and enhanced. There is also the option for bulk uploading if you already have the required image stored.
ComPic works seamlessly with our range of DOPPIE printers for top quality badge printing. Print single ID cards from ComPic or batch print, sorted by user defined choice of order such as alphabetically by last name.
You can set up the reporting for ID cards depending on the criteria you require. Reports can be exported to standard Windows formats.